This is my twist on a traditional Grandmother's Two-Patch block.
• 8-page, full-color pattern
• Pattern offers two construction choices—foundation paper-piecing or traditional piecing using templates
• Pattern includes full instructions for two design variations (a Traditional Variation and an "Exploding" Variation)
• Choice of two sizes for each design variation, crib or lap size
• Pattern is ideal for beginning paper-piecers and even those with NO paper-piecing experience at all. Complete step-by-step instructions showing how to paper-piece this simple block are included, along with photos of every step.
Crib 45in x 63in (Front Cover), Lap 59in x 77in, Crib 44in x 64in, Lap 62in x 85in.
Pattern includes full instructions for two design variations!